2318123301_daa6605d2f_b (1)

We look in many places to find secrets to success, happiness and fulfillment. This place is not far from you, it is not years away from you nor is it worlds away! It lies only six inches away!

I can almost see your shocked expression coupled with your even more shocked question, “Six inches?” Yes, six inches from ear to ear lies your secret to tapping into the life you would love to live.

Many of us aspire to live this life, however our past holds us back, perhaps our thoughts restrict us or maybe the people who nest in our lives hold us down.

You may have come from a broken home, a haunted past that keeps on revisiting you; pushing you into a corner as it attacks your mind, body and soul.

Perhaps you exist in a troubled present that follows you like a shadow…you may have tried to run, to flee, to escape, but the biggest resistance is six inches from ear to ear…your resolution will also be six inches from ear to ear.

When opposition tries to stifle your faith, rely on yourself six inches from ear to ear. Delve deep, into the fiery depths of acknowledgement and awareness.

Understand the dire nature of the situation, recognize its morbidity…six inches from ear to ear, your future awaits you, six inches from ear to ear the real fight resides, six inches from ear to ear you will find the end of the maze.

What thoughts have you allowed to graze your mind? What powerful anvil controls you; holds you captive, attempts to forge a different you? Who or what has placed you into the furnace only to hammer you into proper form….?

The worst kind of violation is not physical in nature, it’s mental…never elect a puppeteer to run your life! You are the only victor, the only overcomer, the only light…become it, six inches from ear to ear!

Let no man, woman or thought shut the light out of your life, shut the life out of your life…take charge, six inches from ear to ear and with all your might become the spark of greatness you are meant to be…six inches from ear to ear!

C.T.A : Did you like this post? It would be greatly appreciated if you shared these tips with friends and family on your social networks.  How about any additions? Tell us how you’ve channeled your brain to achieve happiness and success.

photo credit: Apo-080306-1-08 via photopin (license)

Six Inches From Ear to Ear
Tagged on:

10 thoughts on “Six Inches From Ear to Ear

• March 14, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

• Profile photo of snauth2014
      March 14, 2016 at 7:18 pm

I am using WordPress & I love it! I used Blogger for a while but was a waste of time. I am however transitioning my blog to my business domain to integrate everything in one place! If there’s any advice I can offer in addition please let me know!

• Profile photo of snauth2014
      April 4, 2016 at 1:11 am

Alex, thank you! You are made for greatness and if there’s anything I can do to aid that process, please reach out

• March 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Hi, of course this post is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

• Profile photo of snauth2014
      April 4, 2016 at 1:09 am

Hi Nicky, thank you so much! Every time I read an encouraging comment as this I know I’m doing the right thing! I appreciate you and if there’s anything I can do to help you on your journey to success and happiness, please let me know.

• Profile photo of snauth2014
      May 3, 2016 at 4:28 am

Hey, thanks much! I appreciate it! I tried to read some of your posts however I was unable to do as it’s all in Spanish. If you have it translated in English somewhere, please let me know.

• May 18, 2016 at 1:20 am

I would state that This is the very first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I’m surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual submission, incredible. Great process!|

• Profile photo of snauth2014
      May 21, 2016 at 4:10 am

Hall,

thanks for taking the time to comment. I’ve had the absolute blessing of associating with incredible folks and reading lots of books…so my education continues. I’d love to take the credit but I’ve been learning from Napoleon Hill, Og Mandino, etc. so my intellect tends to come from other great sources.